Terms & Conditions
OCC is strongly committed to protecting your privacy, and this document sets
from time to time.
What information will we collect about you?
- When you register your details on the website (either through the candidate
section, or through a response to a job advert), we will record - your name,
address, telephone number, email address, year of birth, sex, current salary
level, education level, current and desired location, and all other details
comprising your curriculum vitae ("CV") submitted by you.
How your information is used
- By marking your CV "private" on the registration form, we may use your
personal information for job applications posted on the OCC website.
- We may email you with information updates, news or promotional material from
OCC from time to time, which you have subscribed to or may be of interest to
Who sees your personal information?
- Any OCC employee in order to place you for employment.
- We do not sell or rent out our database of personal information.
- We will not pass on your personal details to our clients without your prior
Transfer outside the EEA
- Personal information comprising your CV will not be sent outside of the EEA
without your prior consent.
- A "cookie" is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web
server and stored on your computer's hard drive, used to store and track
information about you.
Other ways of ensuring your privacy
- You may request that amendments are made to your details at any time or if
you wish, or request that your CV be removed from the OCC database by emailing
- You may unsubscribe to any employment, promotional or marketing information
you have subscribed to receive from OCC at any time, by emailing email@example.com
If you have any questions, concerns or comments regarding OCC or this
website, please contact us.