IT Systems Developer
Job Title IT Developer
Hours 9.00 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
Salary Range 32-40k
The role is a geographical role in that the successful applicant may be required to work from different sites of the firm which are in Liverpool, Manchester and Preston. Primarily, we see the role as being based at Liverpool office but are open to discussion on that re Manchester and Preston.
The role is a replacement role and is rather stand-alone but has workflow developer support, it is working as part of wider IT team of 9 and is headed up by IT Director.
- Experience of working in professional service, preferably law:
- ASP.NET – VB
- SQL Server
- SSRS / SSIS
- Maintenance Plans
- SWL Server Agent
- Database Creation and Maintenance
- Workflow Development
- Actively demonstrate core values of firm and be dedicated to the client at all times.
- Readily offer assistance to support colleagues and willingly accept tasks when required by the team.
- Be proactive and display a positive attitude even when under pressure
- Take the initiative to adopt and recommend new ideas and changes in working methods.
- Work positively and willingly with colleagues and other departments to ensure total quality of service to the client, developing a good team spirit.
- Take responsibility for your own personal development.
- To regularly consider and review ways in which the service being provided to fee earners could be enhanced or improved, and to refer any suggestions to the Director of IT or Director of HR.
In additional all staff are required to:
- Act in a professional and responsible manner at all times
- Provide a client focused service and seek ways to exceed client expectations
- Work corporately for the whole Firm and to be positive ambassadors for the Firm.
- Actively promote, action and work within the policies, procedures, regulations and codes of conduct of the Firm.
- To work within and contribute to the achievement of the Firms business planning process
- To be committed to the principles of Investors in People and apply those principals in dealing with all members of the firm.
- To undertake such professional development and skills updating as required by the firm and/or required by the changing demands of their role
Location : Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Salary : £32k - 40k per year
Job Type : Permanent
Start Date : 02/7/2012
Reference : VAC-14619
Posted : 25/06/2012
Contact : Natasha Mills
Contact Tel : +44 (0) 1270621191