SAP Team Lead - PP/QM
- Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, England
- Competitive plus bens
SAP Team Lead required to join a large global organisation based in Staffordshire.
As a Team Lead, you will work as part of a SAP manufacturing team resolving queries, supporting and training users, and drive continuous improvements through SAP. This will involve delivering changes and working on mini projects and enhancements. You will also be involved in organising internal functional SAP forums and conducting internal audits / health checks with SAP business units.
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous SAP Support experience with an emphasis on manufacturing, production planning (PP) and quality management (QM).
- Have a broad knowledge of end to end processes within a manufacturing environment and how they relate to processes within SAP.
- Have the ability to translate business requirements into a deliverable SAP solution.
- Be able to complete functional and technical development projects to a high standard.
- Have experience of leading a team of SAP Analysts.
There will also be the opportunity to gain experience of / work within other SAP modules such as SD, FICO and MM.
Please note this is an onsite working role.
- Reference 7493
- Contact Helen VanDuyvenbode
- Contact Email Helen.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel 01270 621182